CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
McKonly's Garage was fantastic. They got my car in for inspection and emissions and I got a detailed report later that day. I love the report because it breaks down all recommendations for services and whether or not they are required or just regular maintenance. The service was fast and easy and they called me back within the hour to pick up my vehicle. Highly recommended!!! I love supporting a family owned local business instead of going to Pep Boys!